Sunday, April 26, 2015

Inflation - WPI Vs CPI

NOTE: Please download the spreadsheet and then read it. I have observed that google viewer does not show all comments on spreadsheet.

Inflation - WPI Vs CPI 

I have prepared a document on this. I have assumed that you know the basic details about inflation, so I have directly explained WPI and CPI.

Please access the document here: 


Should you have any further queries, please leave your comments and I will try to answer them as soon as possible. 

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Nice work.Was just went through your earlier posts.Brilliant blog maan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to comment here.. i am little sceptical abt ur proverb in the 'ABOUT ME' space.. I think it is IF U R NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE, YOU ARE TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE..
    correct me if i am wrong

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.